Tired of feeling Anxious and on edge? Do you worry excessively or have Panic Attacks? Learn how Anxiety Counseling can help you…
- Take control of your Anxiety
- Learn effective coping strategies
- Reduce stress & worry
- Get your life back on track
Anxiety Counseling can help if you’re struggling with:
- Anxiety, worry, or panic attacks
- Shyness, social nervousness, or public speaking anxiety
- Obsessions and compulsions or OCD
What are typical results of Anxiety Counseling?
- Living life without the physical symptoms of anxiety, such as shortness of breath, back and neck tension, and that awful uneasy feeling in the pit of your stomach
- No more wasting time agonizing over the inner maze of anxiety that consumes your life
- Learning to make and adhere to healthy lifestyle changes
- Learning skills for relaxation and emotional regulation
- Learning to change the ways in which you think about yourself, relationships with others, and things that happen in your life
- Dealing with painful emotions that may have been triggered by traumatic events earlier in your life
Why choose Heartland Counseling Center for Anxiety Counseling?
- You will get the financial benefit of working with an In-Network Provider in most cases. Our Counselors are Credentialed with most local insurance companies
- We rely on Evidence-Based Treatments whenever possible so you will typically see the fastest, longest lasting results
- We value your time and always treat you with respect. We understand that your time is very valuable and our Counselors won’t keep you waiting. Our policy is to begin and end all counseling sessions promptly
- We offer the benefits of a larger facility with numerous Counselors on staff to best fit your needs, yet we’re not a community agency and you won’t find the sterile atmosphere that is commonplace in these settings
- You will enjoy our professional and relaxing waiting room before your session begins. Many of our clients comment that being in our office is like sitting in their own living room!
If anxiety is controlling your life, Heartland Counseling Center can help! Help for Anxiety is available as soon as you are ready to take the next step. Anxiety Counseling in the form of Evidence-Based Treatments such as Cognitive Behavior Therapy and other methods, are offered at Heartland Counseling Center to address anxiety symptoms and help you feel the relief you deserve.