Feeling down? Want to feel like yourself again? Depression Counseling can help bring the fun back to your life by helping you…
- Learn healthy coping skills
- Reduce feelings of isolation
- Improve mood
- Develop a positive support network
- Feel happy again
A few common symptoms of depression include:
- Feelings of sadness or a general feeling of unhappiness
- Loss of interest in normal activities
- Irritability or frustration, even over minor life circumstances or situations
- Reduced sex drive
- Insomnia or excessive sleeping
- Otherwise unexplained changes in appetite
- Crying spells for no recognizable reason
What are typical results of Depression Counseling?
- Reducing feelings of isolation and withdrawal
- Learning coping strategies for everyday life difficulties
- Building better relationships and developing support systems
- Learning to successfully navigate through life’s transitions, such as the death of a loved one, loss of a job, or other significant life event
- Setting healthy boundaries at work and home
- Reducing stressful areas of your life
- Gaining a new perspective on how to cope with problems related to family, friends & co-workers
- Dealing with painful emotions that may have been triggered by traumatic events earlier in your life
Why choose Heartland Counseling Center for Depression Counseling?
- You will get the financial benefit of working with an In-Network Provider in most cases. Our Counselors are Credentialed with most local insurance companies
- We rely on Evidence-Based Treatments whenever possible so you will typically see the fastest, longest lasting results
- We value your time and always treat you with respect. We understand that your time is very valuable and our Counselors won’t keep you waiting. Our policy is to begin and end all counseling sessions promptly
- We offer the benefits of a larger facility with numerous Counselors on staff to best fit your needs, yet we’re not a community agency and you won’t find the sterile atmosphere that is commonplace in these settings
- You will enjoy our professional and relaxing waiting room before your session begins. Many of our clients comment that being in our office is like sitting in their own living room!
If you’re feeling depressed, Heartland Counseling Center can help! Help for Depression is only a phone call or email away when you’re ready to take the next step. Depression Counseling in the form of Evidence-Based Treatments such as Cognitive Behavior Therapy and other methods, are offered at Heartland Counseling Center to address symptoms of depression and help you to once again start feeling positive about your life.