Is your relationship plagued by mistrust? Don’t have that ‘Spark’ or ease in communicating you once had? Marriage Counseling can help you and your partner…
- Improve Trust
- Learn better communication skills
- Deepen your Connection
- Move past Infidelity
- Develop more effective conflict resolution strategies
- Rekindle the romance you had when you first met!
Heartland Counseling Center offers Marriage Counseling and Couples Counseling to
address a wide variety of relationship issues. Issues related to cheating and infidelity are commonly faced challenges today and our trained Counselors can help. Marriage Counseling & Couples Counseling is also recommended when there are communication problems, anger problems, substance abuse issues, financial strains leading to marital discord, disagreements over parenting or discipline styles, when one or both partners feels emotionally, physically, or sexually disconnected, and a variety of other reasons.
What are typical results of Marriage Counseling?
- Learning how to resolve relationship conflicts in a healthy manner
- Gaining communication skills to not only listen to but also process what your partner is saying
- Learning how to state your needs clearly and openly without resentment or anger
- Becoming able to talk about problems without fear of hurting your partner
- Learning to process and work through unresolved issues
- Developing a deeper understanding of who your partner is and what their needs are
Why choose Heartland Counseling Center for Marriage Counseling?
- You will get the financial benefit of working with an In-Network Provider in most cases. Our Counselors are Credentialed with most local insurance companies
- We rely on Evidence-Based Treatments whenever possible so you will typically see the fastest, longest lasting results
- We value your time and always treat you with respect. We understand that your time is very valuable and our Counselors won’t keep you waiting. Our policy is to begin and end all counseling sessions promptly
- We offer the benefits of a larger facility with numerous Counselors on staff to best fit your needs, yet we’re not a community agency and you won’t find the sterile atmosphere that is commonplace in these settings
- You will enjoy our professional and relaxing waiting room before your session begins. Many of our clients comment that being in our office is like sitting in their own living room!
Our professional Counselors are available to help you and your partner get your marriage or relationship back on track. Contact us now to take the next step with Marriage Counseling and start enjoying the benefits of the rewarding relationship you deserve.